The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Use a wool rug after unsaddling a horse to prevent him from cooling down quickly. A wool rug absorbs very well and fast. It keeps the horse nicely warm.
Want to know what size your horse needs? Check out the size chart.
- Fabric composition: 65% wool, 35% polyester
- Material hardware: iron
- High quality rug made of good quality wool
- Sweat rug made of 650 grams of wool
- The rug absorbs moisture quickly and is very breathable
- Horse is quickly dry and stays warm
- Proper fit
- Includes neck section
- With leather chest fastening
- With cross surcingles
- Machine washable on a special wool programme. Preferably use wool detergent. Do not tumble dry.